WHAT'S DRIVING YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS?
We all have our “why” as to what drives us to prioritize our health and wellness.
This year, more than ever, it’s critical to take a step back and ask yourself, “Am I doing all that I can to lead a healthy, meaningful, and active life?“
WHAT'S STOPPING YOU?
You live a busy life with time constraints from work and family. This makes it challenging for you to prioritize your health and wellness. You’re seeking a better, easier way to fit your needs into your schedule and lifestyle.
This is where we can help.
2 SESSIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 1
2 is better than 1!
- Build a relationship with your provider
- Discuss your overall health and wellness goals
- Recover from an injury or decrease your pain
- Feel stronger and more confident
Our priority is to help you meet your goals!
- Open communication with your PT
- Second session to check in and progress towards your goals
- A plan that fits your schedule and lifestyle
- Guidance along the way
Take advantage of this offer!
- Invest in yourself and your health
- Avoid future unnecessary medical visits and procedures
- 50% savings
- Great way to get started feeling and moving better
GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Your health and well-being is our top priority. That's why we're offering you this 50% off discount. Our offer is designed to give the gift of health this holiday season. You will get 2 sessions for the price of 1.
You have the option to use both of these sessions for yourself, gift one to a loved one, or gift both sessions.
+ 2 sessions for the price of 1 (50% off)
+ Both sessions are 1 hour long
+ Both sessions are one-on-one with your PT
+ Use the sessions yourself or purchase them as gifts for loved ones
Can I share these sessions?
Do these visits expire?
Can I use my HSA or FSA account?
What if I have a significant injury?
What will the sessions look like?
When does this promotion end?
Beyond Movement PT
Sparks: 47 Loveton Circle, Suite P, Sparks, MD 21152
Locust Point: 1104 Hull Street, 2nd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21230